Wednesday, February 19, 2014

#3121: The Results

Saturday was the final day of Round #1 with the 3121 Diet by Dolvett Quince.  So what are the results?



I've lost 6 lbs. and 2% body fat!  As far as the eating part of the diet goes, I'm getting used to eating a little less, but I'm also getting a bit tired of baked chicken.  I've got to find some new recipes!  I haven't kept strictly to the calorie suggestions in the book because I think they are a little low, but I shoot for around 1300 a day net, with 2 higher calorie days a week.  It does seem to be working.

I'm going to go into maintenance mode for a few weeks.  Mardi Gras is about to hit fast and hard, so my, um, carb intake will be increasing.  I'm going to eat very clean when I can, and try to make good food choices when there are events, as well as continuing to exercise.  Mardi Gras is worse for me than the Thanksgiving/Christmas season, so I hope I don't fall off a ledge for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment