Thursday, January 9, 2014

One Extra Christmas Present - #JollyVoxBox

Just before Christmas I was notified that I'd been chosen as an Influenster, and that I would receive a #JollyVoxBox! 


My box contained a Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go tissue pack, NYC New York Color HD Color Trio eye shadow set, Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer, a Ducklings mini roll, and a box of Skinny Cow peanut butter filled chocolates.



The Puffs went right into my work bag to put in my desk for the inevitable winter sniffles come January #PassthePuffs, and I took the Skinny Cow chocolates to work also.  I'll be indulging in those 110 calorie 3 packs of chocolate and peanut butter on my cheat days! #indulgewithskinny.

Although the color of the lip lacquer didn't agree with my pale skin, the texture was great.  I love the NYC eye shadows and wore them over the holidays.  Now to resist these Skinny Cow treats sitting in my desk...

Discliamer: I received the #JollyVoxBox as part of my relationship with Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment